- You arrive 30 to 45 minutes before the show (earlier if you have things to set up). If it is a big group (50 plus) tell guests that doors open 30 minutes prior to show time, if not tell them 15 minutes prior to show time. As guests arrive they may get their concession items, you may wish to pay for these. We can keep a running total or you can give tickets worth a certain amount to be redeemed at the concession.
- You and your guests watch a movie (details below). If you have 18 people or less we can set up tables and chairs in the lobby so that you can eat cake, open presents and sing.
- These are private parties. Your group and our staff will be the only people in the building.
- Party times are available around our regular show times. Some ideas: 10:00 am on Saturdays, 3:30 pm any day, or perhaps midnight Friday or Saturday.
- Your group, of up to 282 people, watch one of the movies we have that week. We guarantee at least one kid friendly movie to play.
- Your group, of up to 18, may gather, after the movie, in our decorated lobby, complete with tables and chairs. For food, presents . . . ?
- The birthday person gets a quick tour of the projection room and can start the movie.
- The birthday person gets a “Clova Matty Pass” to enjoy a movie some time in the future.
- The birthday person gets a $4 concession credit for the day of the party.
- The above is available for $150 on weekdays (Monday-Friday), and $200 on weekends and holidays. We require a non-refundable deposit of $75 to be payed within 10 days of booking. We accept cheques and cash only and ask that you include your name, date, and time with your deposit. All prices include H.S.T. We have a mail slot available in case we’re not here when you arrive.
- All concession fare is available at regular price.
- You may only bring your own cake, cupcakes, goody bags. Or we can supply them.
- Up to 17 “Clova Matty” ($5) passes may be purchased, at half price ($2.50), for goody bags.
- All extras can be arranged for and purchased on the day of the event.
- If you want to play a movie other than the ones we have to offer, that is possible, but will bump the basic price to $325. Special arrangements can be made for an all night movie marathon starting at midnight.
- After the show is over the auditorium is closed for safety and cleaning purposes.
- We will provide you with a time that we need our theatre back for our next showing. Please ensure that all your guests have left prior to that time. Typically this will be around 45 minutes to an hour after the movie.
- Bookings are to be done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number in case we need to contact you.
- As a small business we are flexible. If you have an idea, run it by us and we will try to accommodate you as best we can.